#wearebuckley

Sponsorship
Packages

WHO ARE WE

We have 400+ players and 100+ volunteers across 16 age groups and 34 teams, playing in leagues across north Wales and beyond.

Our First Team plays in the second tier of Welsh football, the JD Cymru North, in north east Wales.

We are the largest Welsh community club outside Cardiff, and our aim is to become an integral community hub regardless of football.

Our home ground is The Globe on Globe Way, Buckley, CH7 3LY.

SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES

BTFC PACK ONE

Our premium collaboration, your name will become synonymous with our club, sharing our success and being part of a true community club.

> Home shirt sponsorship across all club teams (front of shirts)
> Ground Sponsorship/naming rights
> Clubhouse Sponsorship/naming rights
> All home game main match day sponsorship
> Dedicated account manager
> Signed shirt
> Inclusion in BTFC Local Business Online Directory

Add Your Heading Text Here

Brand exposure to 14000+ people across social media and online platforms

Brand exposure to an average of 250 match attendees each week*

Photographer at games, with photos shared across all social media profiles & website

* 18/19 season

PLUS

> 2 x Pitchside Boards
> 4 x Season Tickets
> Weekly social media tags (minimum) with brand logo/link to website
> Main Sponsor banner on Buckley Town FC website with brand logo/link to site
> Brand included in all outgoing club communication (weekly) with brand logo/link to site
> Full page advert in home matchday programme (physical & online)
> Company profile as part of Newsletter
> End of season awards sponsor

Year One
& subsequent
£9,500

BTFC PACK TWO (TWO AVAILABLE)

Strong multi-channel branding, you’ll be part of our success and part of a true community club.

> Away Shirt – front logo (Seniors)
OR (WHICHEVER REMAINS AVAILABLE)
> Home shirt – back logo (All Club shirts)
> All home game supporting match day sponsorship
> Dedicated account manager

Add Your Heading Text Here

Brand exposure to 14000+ people across social media and online platforms

Brand exposure to an average of 250 match attendees each week*

Photographer at games, with photos shared across all social media profiles & website

* 18/19 season

PLUS

> 1 x Pitchside Board
> 2 x Season Tickets
> Weekly social media tags (5 minimum) with brand logo/link to website
> Main advert on Buckley Town FC website with brand logo/link to site
> Brand included in all outgoing club communication (weekly) with brand logo/link to site
> Half page advert in home matchday programme (physical & online)
> Company profile as part of newsletter
> Inclusion in BTFC Local Business Online  Directory

Year One
& subsequent
£7,500

BTFC PACK THREE (TWO AVAILABLE)

Be part of our club, with effective advertising and great visibility.

> Training shirt – front logo (All Club shirts)
OR (WHICHEVER REMAINS AVAILABLE)
> Away shirt – back logo (Seniors)
> Dedicated account manager

Add Your Heading Text Here

Brand exposure to 14000+ people across social media and online platforms

Brand exposure to an average of 250 match attendees each week*

Photographer at games, with photos shared across all social media profiles & website

* 18/19 season

PLUS

> 1 x Pitchside Board
> 2 x Season tickets
> Weekly social media tags with brand logo/link to website
> Logo & link on Buckley Town FC website
> Quarter page advert in home matchday programme (physical & online)
> Company profile as part of newsletter
> Inclusion in BTFC Local Business Online Directory
> 2 x Logo Scratchcard entries

Year One
& subsequent
£5,500

BTFC PACK FOUR (FOUR AVAILABLE)

Be part of our club, with effective advertising and great visibility.

> Training shirt – back (All Club shirts)
OR (WHICHEVER REMAINS AVAILABLE)
> Home shirt – sleeve (All Club shirts)
OR (WHICHEVER REMAINS AVAILABLE)
> Training shirt – sleeve (All Club shirts)
OR (WHICHEVER REMAINS AVAILABLE)
> Leisurewear front (Seniors & Club merchandise)
> Dedicated account manager

Add Your Heading Text Here

Brand exposure to 14000+ people across social media and online platforms

Brand exposure to an average of 250 match attendees each week*

Photographer at games, with photos shared across all social media profiles & website

* 18/19 season

PLUS

> 1 x Pitchside Board
> 2 x Season tickets
> Weekly social media tags (2 minimum) with brand logo/link to website
> Logo & link on Buckley Town FC website
> Quarter page advert in home matchday programme (physical & online)
> Company profile as part of newsletter
> Inclusion in BTFC Local Business Online Directory
> 2 x Logo Scratchcard entries

Year One
& subsequent
£2,500

BTFC INDIVIDUAL PACKS

THE CLUBHOUSE

The Clubhouse is the social hub at The Globe, with great visibility for your brand.

> Large Banner on the pitch-facing frontage, overlooking the pitch.

PLUS

> Free venue hire
> 2 x season tickets
> Pitchside board
> 25% discount on refreshments
> 2 x Club memberships
> Invitation to events

PER
SEASON
£1,000

Pitchside Board (per season)

> Logo on website
> Social media tag once per quarter (minimum)
> 1 x Club membership
> Listed in home matchday programme

£200

Optional Extras

> Player sponsorship : £50 per player
> Match ball sponsor : £20 per game
> Additional Pitchside boards : £150 per board

Matchball Sponsor (per match)

Additional games @£20 per game

£30

Player Sponsorship (per season)

Additional players @ £50 per player

£75

Floodlight Sponsorship

(All floodlights, per season)
Optional: Player sponsorship @ £50 per player
Match ball sponsor @ £20 per game

£1000

Single Floodlight Sponsorship

(Per floodlight, per season, six available)
Optional: Player sponsorship @ £50 per player
Match ball sponsor @ £20 per game

£200

Changing Room Sponsorship (per season)

Optional: Player sponsorship @ £50 per player
Match ball sponsor @ £20 per game

£1000

All items feature:

> Logo/advert on website
> Social media tags as appropriate
> Listed in home matchday programme

BTFC Social Media Partner

What’s in the package?

Your name and/or logo will be on the header photos for our BTFC & BTJFC Social Media pages, and your ‘@’ will be added to every post on Facebook and Twitter.

We’ll also post about your business during your contracted term, highlighting a promotion, a great deal, or just the fact that you’re open for business!

Who will see it?

On a 28-day rolling basis, our posts are seen by upwards of 35,000 people across all ages, and social groups across Buckley and beyond.

We add content every day and we can also retweet/share anything you post from your own accounts (subject to content restrictions).

WEEKLY : £50

MONTHLY: £150

ALL SEASON: £1500

(subject to ongoing restrictions and confirmed season start)

SPONSORSHIP BROCHURE