The Secretary undertakes the necessary administrative work that provides the link between the club’s members, management committee and other clubs and organisations. They
• prepare agendas for Committee meetings at the direction of the Chairman;
• record official business and minutes at committee meetings;
• attend to club correspondence;
• provide members with up to date notices and information;
• and act as the Club contact point for the league, area, and national football Association.
Emma Iball was unanimously elected the overall Club Secretary at the club's AGM on the 12th June 2019 having previously been Buckley Town JFC Secretary.
She is also coach to our U5s and the North Wales Women's Football League Secretary.