• To coach players within a developmental, safe and positive environment focusing on the development of the individual and the unit within a technical, tactical, physical, mental and a social context;
• To do this the Coach must hold the appropriate FAW Coaching Licence (or equivalent) for the tier of football currently being played by the club;
• They must attend and lead club training sessions on time;
• ensure the correct equipment is available for training/match days;
• assist in ensuring that players get the opportunity to play within the club structure;
• adhere to the club code of conduct for coaches;
• assist in informing players and technical staff of training/match details;
• assist in informing players and technical staff of events (e.g. fundraising) within the club;
• be a role model to all players.
Chris Hibbert combines being a centreback in the Senior Men's squad with being the club's Strength & Conditioning Coach. He has a BSc in Exercise Nutrition and Health and is a Performance Enhancement Specialist.