Emma Iball was unanimously elected the overall Club Secretary at the club’s AGM on the 12th June 2019 having previously been Buckley Town JFC Secretary.
She is also coach to our U5s and the North Wales Women’s Football League Secretary.
On match days you will find her manning the gate stewarding entry to the ground, selling programmes and monitoring the numbers in attendance.
Emma is responsible for undertaking the necessary administrative work that provides the link between the clubs members, management committee, other clubs and organisations.
- As such she prepares agendas for Committee meetings.
- Records official business/minutes.
- Attends to club correspondence.
- Provides members with up to date notices and information.
- Acts as the Club contact point for the league (JD Cymru North), area (NEWFA) and national football association (FAW).
- She is also the COMET champion and responsible for being the Club’s main COMET user and the FAW’s main point of contact in relation to the COMET System.
- She is responsible for setting up additional COMET System users (secondary users) within the Club.
- 07850 324348