Russ Moore has been involved with Buckley Town FC for many years and was both a coach and the former Secretary of the Buckley Town Juniors. He is now the Finance Officer of the Club.
As Finance Officer Russ maintains up to date accounts of income and expenditure and provides immediate, accessible information on the state of club finances.
- He, for example, collects club subscriptions.
- Makes balance sheets available for club members to audit the accounts.
- Provides the club with an end of year financial report to present to the AGM.
- Advises Committee members of cash flow problems.
- Ensures there are counter-signatures on all cheques.
- Deals with all financial matters on an ongoing basis.